The Scottsdale Trolley is free to ride and visits:
- Old Town
- Main Street Arts District
- Marshall Way Arts District
- Fifth Avenue Shops
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Every 15 minutes
- Monday – Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Scottsdale Trolley consists of a fleet of sixteen, 22-passenger vehicles.
Each trolley is:
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kneeling, for easy access
- Equipped with removable windows
- The Trolley runs on clean-burning, environmentally friendly bio-diesel.
The Trolley is designed in blue and champagne with vintage details, including:
- Wooden highlights
- Leather handhold straps
- Wooden seats
- Tinted-glass windows
There is ALSO:
Hospitality Trolley, Neighborhood Trolley, Miller Road Trolley
For all the details: website
Lots of FUN in Scottsdale….keep up to date by checking our CALENDAR weekly.