Let’s get MUDDY!
June 8th, 8am to 1pm
Obstacle Courses and Age Recommendations
• 6 and Under: For our young “Mudders” the Mini Mud Obstacle Course and the town of “Mudville,” complete with the Mudsissippi River for toddlers offer the perfect opportunity for safe muddy fun.
• 7 to 12 years old: The Original Mud Course offers some exciting mud obstacles for kids looking to get dirty while having a great time.
EXTREME MUD COURSE: Grown Ups and Youth over 13 are invited to take it to the next level at Mighty Mud Mania 2013 on the newly added EXTREME mud course. This course will pose more challenging obstacles (not to worry – no fire or barbed wire!) for adults and older children (recommended 13 and up). The fee for adults is $10 with proceeds going to support youth programs in Scottsdale. With us You can enjoy the EXTREME! Recommended for ages 13 and older. The fee for adults 18 and older is $10 with proceeds going back to support youth programs in Scottsdale.
• Clothing: Shirts, and lace up, closed toe shoes are required for everyone participating in Mighty Mud Mania.Event Requirements
• Permission Slips: Before jumping into the muddy fun, we require that everyone fill out a permission slip (for youth) and a waiver (for adults).
• Sunscreen and Hydration: Come prepared with water, hats and sunscreen.
Food and Beverage
You and your family will be hungry after playing in the mud so make plans to enjoy lunch on-site at Mighty Mud Mania. A wide variety of food vendors will be on-site to cater to your cravings.
Registration begins at 8 a.m. on event day. Children must be present to register and a permission slip is required. Mighty Mud Activities are all FREE for children but we do ask that every family bring a non-perishable food item to benefit the Vista Del Camino Food Bank. Food Drop Off’s will be at each registration site and information booths.
Online or call the automated Touch Tone phone system at 480-312-2025 – use course #100720.
You must have an account built for both of these options – 480-312-7957.
You can also register on the day of the event at the Chaparral Park office or at the start of the race. Please keep in mind this is a busy event – pre-registration is highly recommended.