Welcome to MacDonald’s Ranch Annual Pumpkin Festival!
*OCT. 1 – 31st.*
- Horse and Mule drawn Hayrides to and from our Pumpkin Patch.
- Train Ride as our NEW addition to the Pumpkin Patch. Our Train is handicap accessible, shaded, and offers a nice alternative if you are allergic to hay or horses!
- Pony rides will be available to all of the kids after a parent or guardian has completed our liability form (Please tip the person that leads your child’s pony).
- Come see all the old and new critters in the petting zoo! Our miniature donkeys Pete and Repeat will be happy to see everyone again! Cows, chickens, ducks, and peacocks in the menagerie also. Our goats and sheep keep all of the other animals on their feet! They would all love for everyone to come out and play with them!
- Admission Price: $10 per person (1 YEAR and younger are FREE)
Pumpkins: $4 to $12 depending on size
Open: October 1st to October 31st
From 9am to 6pm
Closed: after 1pm on Halloween
Our pumpkin patch is conveniently located on Scottsdale Road just 5 miles north of the 101.
(Southwest Corner of Jomax Rd & Scottsdale Rd)
For ALL the details go to: http://www.macdonaldsranch.com/pumpkin_patch_photo_gallery.htm