Pleasant Harbor, located on the beautiful southeastern shores of Lake Pleasant, offers all kinds of things to see and do! With facilities for the public to go boating, fishing, swimming, skiing, wakeboarding, scuba diving, sailing, hiking, kayaking and parasailing, Lake Pleasant is the perfect weekend getaway. Whether you are an avid fisherman or desire a little fun in the sun, Pleasant Harbor is sure to have what you are looking for!
Pleasant Harbor also boasts a 5-Star RV Resort with 254 full-hookup and 40 partial-hookup sites! During your stay at Pleasant Harbor RV Resort, you are sure to see wild burros, coyotes, javelina, deer, eagles and hawks as they are just a few of natures visitors to Lake Pleasant.
Conveniently located just outside of the Phoenix Metro area, Pleasant Harbor offers the comfort of knowing that you are outside of the hustle and bustle of the city, and yet close to the Phoenix metro area.
|• Two Four-Lane Launch Ramps
• Full-Service Marina with Public Facilities
• Boat Rental and Storage Facilities
• Grassy Areas and Covered Picnic Tables
• Public (charcoal) Grills
• Group Event Areas
• RV Resort with 254 Full-Hookup Sites
• 40 Lakeside Sites with Partial Hookups
• Hank’s Lodge Corporate Event & Meeting Facility
• Spring Canyon Landing (Large sandy event area)
• Scenic overlooks of Lake Pleasant
• Desert Princess II Cruise Boat
• Tournament / Concert Areas
• Public Gas Station (Unleaded & Diesel)
• RV Dump Station
• Pump Out Station (on Marina)
• Camping Areas
• Picnicking Areas
• Convenience Store
• Marina Bar & Grill