Enjoy the culture and spirit of downtown Phoenix as you mingle with thousands of other residents and visitors during the First Fridays Art Walk.
Explore the city by using the map below or our Events Calendarand tour art galleries, cultural venues, and more from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. on the First Friday of every month.
Missed First Friday? Mark your calendar for Third Fridays from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Want to plan your route ahead of time? Sign up for Artlink’s newsletter to get a first look at upcoming art happenings, exhibitions and more. [Note: each art space has their own hours.]
First Friday Trolley Tour + Hub Locations
See Maps Below
Artlink hosts a complimentary trolley tour every First Friday, making it even easier to access Phoenix’s arts districts and destinations. We work with community partners to provide “Park-and-Ride Hubs,” where parking is readily available, and many of the tour stops are adjacent to Valley Metro Rail stations.
There are five Park-and-Ride Hub Stops:
- Arizona Center (400 E. Van Buren St. MAP) CONNECTOR HUB – hosted by DTPHX Ambassadors
- Oasis on Grand (15th and Grand Aves MAP)
- Phoenix Art Museum (1625 N. Central Ave. MAP)
- Tour Schedule: Trolleys run from 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., stopping at each of the hubs in approximately 25-minute intervals. THE LAST CIRCUIT IS AT 9:30 p.m., so make sure you’re on board and heading back to your car or your light rail station by that time. NOTE: The Purple Route serves the Warehouse District and ends at 9:00 p.m. The last departure from Arizona Center will be 8:30 p.m.
- Park and Ride: Park at any one of these locations and catch the FREE Artlink First Friday trolley that makes it easy to go from one arts area to another.
- Maps: The maps pictured below are printed courtesy of Downtown Phoenix Inc. and available at each Hub Stop and on the trolleys.
- Food & Drink: Find refreshment at restaurants and bars who support the arts community. See the list in the map below and in our Directory.