Date(s) – 07/01/2020 – 07/02/2020
Keeler Hospitality Group is thrilled to announce the re-opening of its in-restaurant dining at Liberty Station American Tavern and Smokehouse Terravita on Monday, May 11 and at Keeler’s Neighborhood Steakhouse on Friday, May 15. The opening of the Liberty Station DC Ranch location will soon follow as the restaurant finalizes its enhanced safety procedures.
With the same commitment to providing guests with an amazing dining experience through delicious food, unmatched service and incredible hospitality that the company has always had, the restaurants are devoted to offering its guests a worry-free dining experience and its team members a safe workplace. Going above and beyond the highest industry standards, the restaurants will have the following procedures in place:
- Requiring employees to wear PPE including facemasks and gloves
- Meeting and exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and proper hygiene
- Monitoring employees for fever and other symptoms as well as their possible exposure with sick individuals
- Continually training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards — including having all employees wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start of every shift, before and after bringing food and drinks, and setting or clearing tables
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces prior to opening and upon closing the restaurants as well as disinfecting tables, chairs and booths after each guests’ experience
- Providing clean, sanitized utensils, service ware and single-use menus for every guest
In honor of the reopenings and in celebration of Liberty Station’s recent designation as “Best American Restaurant” and Keeler’s as “Best Steakhouse” by North Valley Magazine, happy hour will be offered throughout restaurants (not just at the bar/lounge), every day from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Reservations are recommended to ensure social distancing efforts, but not required and can be made online at www.libertystationtavern.com or by calling (480) 595-9930 and www.keelerssteakhouse.com or by calling (602) 374-4784. Takeout options will continue to be offered for those that prefer to take their dining experience home.
Reopening Dates: Monday, May 11 (Liberty Station); Friday, May 15 (Keeler’s)
Location: Liberty Station American Tavern and Smokehouse – Terravita and Keeler’s Neighborhood Steakhouse (addresses below)
Liberty Station American Tavern and Smokehouse – Terravita
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd., #180, Scottsdale
Open Daily 11:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Happy hour daily from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Keeler’s Neighborhood Steakhouse
7212 E. Ho Hum Rd., Carefree
Open Daily 3:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Happy hour daily 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.