Date(s) – 07/31/2020 – 08/01/2020
Joe’s Diner is pleased to be re-opening its in-restaurant dining service on Monday, May 11 with enhanced procedures designed for staffs’ and guests’ safety. Additional health and hygiene preparations include:
- Limiting parties to no more than 10 people
- Providing six feet distance between tables
- Suggesting touchless payment when possible
- Providing hand-sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant for staff and guests
- Offering touchless menu board and newly sanitized menus for guests
- Using EPA-registered disinfectant to sanitize tables/chairs, booths, table top condiments and any other items or surfaces that customers are likely to have touched during their visit
Joe’s Diner will be serving breakfast and lunch options from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for in-restaurant dining as well as continuation of takeout options. Guests can order by calling 602-535-4999 and pick up at Joe’s Diner at 4515 N. 7th Avenue in Phoenix. For more, visit www.joesdineraz.com.
Date: Monday, May 11
Time: 7:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Location: Joe’s Diner (address below)
4515 N. 7th Avenue, Phoenix 85013